July 2, 2012

Half way there

As its midway through 2012 and I'm almost midway through my service, it feels like the time to re-evaluate and see what I may need more of or less of in my future.

In these second halves, I want to
  • attend the hard wednesday volleyball practice that I almost never go to
  • paint my nails more often, helps me feel girly even when I'm sweaty and dusty
  • bake a pie every now and then, its such a mood booster
  • spend some time on my pulaar vocabulary, let's say a word a day on my blackboard
  • study for the GRE
  • visit a village for more than a day (after the scorpion sightings decrease, that is)
  • blog at least once a month
  • more fruits/veggies
  • go to baptisms/weddings/celebrations and actually dance
  • write more letters
  • create an awesome curriculum for Jordan's ag class that will make accounting seem almost as fun as lectures on orchard spacing
  • make and respect deadlines, less 'sometime next week'
  • visit my counterpart more often, just to chat
Many thanks to LosAngelista for inspiring some reflection on the midway point with her halfway point post.

No comments:

Post a Comment