February 20, 2012

Putting it all together on a Sunday afternoon

 


Puzzles time has always been a fun distraction for me and my family stateside. Sunday, I brought out a Christmas care package goody of a 300 puzzle to see if puzzle time would be fun for my family in Senegal too.

My host bros have never 'played' puzzle, but they caught on fairly quickly and we're good sports about helping out despite the diabolical level of this puzzle that was basically only two colors and had way too many trees.   Although, there was some grumbling that this was the hardest 'game' they've ever played.  The best part of the whole day was finishing, not just because we managed to finish in less than a day, but also due to the playful fighting over who could put in the last piece - just like back home.


No comments:

Post a Comment