February 13, 2012

Happy 2012

Happy 2012!  Sorry its a little belated.

In order to celebrate the start of what will hopefully be an incredible year in senegal, I came to the capital, Dakar to spend some quality time with most of my stage and my older host siblings.  It was a fun weekend just before the start of a lot of trainings complete with yummy Dakar food and some beach time.

Resolutions:

1. Learn pulaar. My current language level is embarrassing, especially with the new Aggie training stage installed and speaking better pulaar - they got here three months after me!

2. Paint something in my hut. The wall, the door, my desk - something needs a splash of color.

3. Take more pictures.

4. Start a cashew co-op.

5. Snail mail more often with friends and family back home.

If you want to help complete any of these tasks, let me know!





No comments:

Post a Comment