May 15, 2011

From one Corps to another


On Friday the 13th, I had the misfortune of leaving an incredible group of GOOD people.

For the past year, I have had the pleasure of being part of some pretty awesome work projects alongside kind, amazingly talented and overall superstar individuals. I want to say thank you to my former co-workers for being amazing people who inspire me everyday to be a better person and shown that with a little creativity, lots of hard work and a googledoc or two, we can help change the way this world works for the better.

But while this parting was more than a little sad, there are some positives.  Former colleagues will soon have a tour guide in Senegal more than willing to share her living space with you (provided you bring enchiladas fixings with you) and I know that I have learned much that will serve me well as a PC volunteer.

I will be following up on all the great work they are doing both at GOOD and GOOD/Corps - who was recently featured in the New York Times - and know that I expect to continue to see greatness!



I also expect quarterly magazines and some Stir Crazy cookies to be sent every so often :)

Thanks for all the GOOD times!

No comments:

Post a Comment